Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Livin' Large At Mimi's House

I could alternately title this post...Never Give Butterbean Control Of The Spoon.

For what you're about to see...I'm sorry.  I couldn't help it.  It's been discovered that Butterbean likes bananas.

So...I gave her some.

And she ate them.


Butterbean: Hey Mimi...could I have the spoon back please?
Me: Ummm...no you're not doing so great with it.  I think you managed to get some up MY nose.


Butterbean: Ha ha ha...that's funny Mimi.  Now, give me the spoon.
Me: Look, your mom is supposed to be here soon and I don't even know if this is legal or not...
Butterbean: Mimi...don't make me do the face...
Me: What face? I don't know what you're talking about! *nervous chuckle, looking nonchalant*
Butterbean: *long dramatic sigh*


Butterbean: THIS FACE!!!
Me: *muttering to myself* Must resist...must clean baby before K gets here and bans me from babysitting...must...stay...strong...


Butterbean: Ok then...how's about a little hug?
Me: *sigh* I'm not going to survive the first year am I?

Butterbean: NOPE!

Help meee.

(Oh and by the way...please disregard the cushions, blankies and assorted whatnot in the background.  I live a real life in a real house.  Thanks y'all!)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I agree...you're not going to survive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word-a-Mercy, ain't no way you're surviving with THAT face handed out at will. Oh dear john. I'll pray for ya now, "Mimi". ;)

    ReplyDelete