Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Drool Can Be Pretty...At Least That's What I Tell Myself

Ok so SOMEbody around here is busy trying to grow teeth.  And there's lots of slobbers.  Sorry if you're sensitive to that stuff but Butterbean and I made a pact to always keep it real around here.

Two darling little pearly whites have already popped through on the bottom.  And apparently, judging by the amount of saliva being produced....all the rest of them should be coming in at the same time.

In honor of this...and because my mom works for a pediatric dentist...I'm submitting this for your enjoyment.  I hope it works.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is something that my hubs and watch at least once a year. Pee-your-pants funny business. It was needed by me today. Surely, God sent (you)r blog here just for me. :)

    I do so hope those little pearly whites pop through soon. If not, let me know and I'll send you a couple of fancy rags for all the wipin' you'll surely be doin'.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete